Fort Worth, TX is the fifth largest city in Texas. Oil surplus helped to grow the young state into the booming economy it is today! As the saying goes, "Everything's bigger in Texas". Some historical notes to be aware of were the Treaty of Bird's Fort, The Mexican–American War, Inter-war, Panther City etc.
Top 10 Things to do in Fort Worth, TX:
- American Airlines Center / AT&T Stadium
- Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
- Chisholm Trail Mural
- JFK Tribute
- Camp Bowie Shopping
- Burger's Lake
- Fort Worth Nature Center and Refuge
- Grapevine Vintage Railroad
- Check out the great food!